I’m too nice
When something bothered me, I didn’t talk with anyone about it. I thought it over all by myself, came to a conclusion, and took action alone. Not that I really felt lonely. I thought that’s just the way things are. Human beings, in the final analysis, have to survive on their own.”
— Sputnik Sweetheart, Haruki Murakami (via ohhhkat)
- Do not say “I love you” if you do not mean it.
- Do not date someone just to make another person jealous.
- Do not cheat.
- Do not lie, not even about little insignificant things.
- Do not date someone just because someone else is unavailable at the moment.
- Do not play with someone’s emotions.
- Just be a decent fucking person.
another rant no one will learn from (via hidden-disaster)
why couldn’t you be a decent person :((via katherinevan)